La Résistance!
Välkomna!

Detta är den officella sidan för NHL-laget La Resistance. Ett storsatsande lag med rötter hos GamereactorSE. Ta en titt och bli medlem i vårat forum vetja. Om du redan är medlem se till att logga in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

La Résistance!
Välkomna!

Detta är den officella sidan för NHL-laget La Resistance. Ett storsatsande lag med rötter hos GamereactorSE. Ta en titt och bli medlem i vårat forum vetja. Om du redan är medlem se till att logga in!
La Résistance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News 090224

Go down

News 090224 Empty News 090224

Post  Gäst 25.02.09 1:46

Today it was exceptional few games. we only played 3 games. Myself did go and watch Man U vs Inter. And Lytt had something to do also. the others i dont know but guess the timing was off so there was no other games then the 3 we played around 17.00. and the games gave very little point. We got 10 points in 3 wins and all of the games we had shootout.

Well we also hope the patch will be here tomorrow when we wake up. would be cool to see the changes. I cant say for sure we will start going the league rightaway. some pratctis to feel the new patch is most likely.

Div 1 rank 83 points 5168 (192-14-6)

Gäst

Back to top Go down