La Résistance!
Välkomna!

Detta är den officella sidan för NHL-laget La Resistance. Ett storsatsande lag med rötter hos GamereactorSE. Ta en titt och bli medlem i vårat forum vetja. Om du redan är medlem se till att logga in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

La Résistance!
Välkomna!

Detta är den officella sidan för NHL-laget La Resistance. Ett storsatsande lag med rötter hos GamereactorSE. Ta en titt och bli medlem i vårat forum vetja. Om du redan är medlem se till att logga in!
La Résistance!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News 090223

Go down

News 090223 Empty News 090223

Post  Gäst 23.02.09 23:51

Today was a realy nice day in points aspect. and the play went smooth to. It was almost flawless defence and the scorers did there job finding the holes. we advanced realy high in position this day also. Chiimera decided to play with The Northern Stars again. hope we will meet them and have good games vs them. and hopefully if there is any playoff they can reach it. sure we aiming to but we started to late for that i belive.

Also mention that all our games today except 2 of the matches we had shootout vs the teams we played against. And to teams like Rakmacka and Flashback. And under 10 games we had 45 goals forward and 7 goals against us. so 10 straight wins and 156 points earnd. good day

Div 1 Rank 83 Points 5158 (189-14-6)

Gäst

Back to top Go down